Poland or Bulgaria
NOT KNOWN AT THIS POINT.
Number of people:
Minimum 30 days maximum 180 days from arrival.
No of hours per week:
Minimum 40 hours per week some contracts offered with 50-60 hours per week minimum.
Pay per hour:
Euro 12 minimum.
Higher for skilled candidates can be considered (average for higher skilled is Euro 15 per hour).
Overall assessment of positive details such as:
- Communicative English is a plus
- Any language skills declared can be beneficial
- Experience with animals
- Experience at farm work
- Positive to physical work
- Having good health condition
- Drivers license a plus
- Tractor driving extra plus Assessment is done from CV.
Photos of candidate must be enclosed.
Candidate can be sent back if not qualified after arrival.
Work on established farms with animals.
- Cleaning stables often by high pressure wash
- Loading and unloading animals
- Handling, feeding, taking care of anmials
- Some farms driving tractor
- General farm work, repair work etc
- Additional task will be given depending on skills.
- Repair tasks
Accommodation follows Dolphin Group standards (that include Wi-Fi 24/7). Accommodation is at the farm. Person will have shared bedroom for the 2 Dolphin candidates, and they share fully equipped kitchen, toilet/shower with Romanians. Photos enclosed.
Transportation is available at farm for use also to buy domestic supplies nearby on weekly basis.
Not know yet but in Sweden.
Paid travel to and from country of origin at arrival and departure by Dolphin Group Company.
Membership in Dolphin Group recruitment company, self‐employment at country of origin with affiliation as self-employed at Social Security Authority.
Farm will supply work cloth (trousers, jacket and boots).