Number of people:
After passed probationary test, on-going assignment
No of hours per week:
Minimum 50 hours (work 4-5 weeks and 1-2 weeks off rolling, possibility to holidays agreed in advance)
Pay per hour:
Overall assessment position 1 and 2 of positive details such as:
– Make own decision
– Experience in construction
– Positive to physical work
– Having good health condition – English communicative
– Efficient at work
– Tile drainage – Painting
– Sheet metal
– Electric installations
Assessment is done from CV and 14 days probationary test with compensation for loss of time during test hours.
General construction work on various construction assignment.
The assignments includes:
- Changing roof, windows and parts
- Facade works (established system)
- Renovations of exteriors of buildings
- Painting and plastering
- Change of roofs (documented experience, preferred different roofs)
- Interior refurbishments
- Ground work including drainage
Small constructions company with Swedish and Polish staff.
Car to use:
It’s a plus if candidate have own car. If used at work compensation will apply.
To be established, will follow Dolphin Minimum Standards.
Paid travel to and from country of origin at arrival and departure by Dolphin Group Company.
Membership in Dolphin Group recruitment company, self-employment in Sweden or F-skatt certificate (if in position of positing certificate A1 social security paid according to issuing state
Work cloth and tools provided by ultimate client. ID06 card on this assignment is not requested.